Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I threw together some ingredients I had on hand, the pine nuts give a nice, tender but crunchy texture to the stir fry.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh asparagus, chopped, woody ends removed
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 lb cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in wok.
- Add asparagus and cook til crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove and place in bowl.
- Add sliced zuchinni and cook until crisp tender.
- Place in bowl with asparagus.
- Add cabbage to wok, adding additional oil if needed.
- Cook until translucent and tender.
- Add pine nuts, sunflower seeds and asparagus/zuchinni mixture.
- Season and cook an additional 5 minutes.