Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
I used this over a mixture of spring greens tossed with raspberries and almonds. It was a huge hit with my family. Found in Simple and Delicious
- 6 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients; shaking well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Each serving equals 2 tbs (1/8 cup) of dressing.