1/5 Photos of Pine Nut Rice Pilaf (Piñon Rice Pilaf)
A nice side dish for chicken or fish. Add a minced jalapeno pepper for added zing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Heat the olive oil over medium heat, in an ovenproof pan. Add the garlic, cumin and oregano and cook for a minute. (Don’t let garlic brown).
- 3Add the rice and pine nuts and stir to coat well. Add the chicken stock, stirring well and raise the heat to high.
- 4When the liquid comes to a boil, cover the pot and put in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove from the oven. Stir to fluff and serve.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pine Nut Rice Pilaf (Piñon Rice Pilaf)
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.7
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 17.5 g