Recipe by mama smurf
Another nut crusted tilapia recipe. Quick and easy. A spin-off from the Simple & Delicious cookbook.
- 118.29 ml pine nuts, ground
- 59.14 ml flour
- 1.23 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 0.59 ml garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml honey
- 4 (453.59-680.38 g) tilapia fillets (4-6oz ea)
- 29.58 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the pine nuts, flour, dill, lemon-pepper and garlic salt.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the egg, lemon juice and honey.
- Dip the fish in egg-mixture, then coat with the nut mixture.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook fish in butter over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with dill.