Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another nut crusted tilapia recipe. Quick and easy. A spin-off from the Simple & Delicious cookbook.
- 118.29 ml pine nuts, ground
- 59.14 ml flour
- 1.23 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 0.59 ml garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml honey
- 4 (453.59-680.38 g) tilapia fillets (4-6oz ea)
- 29.58 ml butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine the pine nuts, flour, dill, lemon-pepper and garlic salt.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the egg, lemon juice and honey.
- Dip the fish in egg-mixture, then coat with the nut mixture.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook fish in butter over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with dill.
Very easy and tasty way to do tilapia. We do not care for dill, so I subbed fresh tarragon from the garden. Will be making this again, for sure. Made for Fall 2012 PAC game.
This was great. My family asked for seconds. I'll be making this again!
Very good! Thanks:-)