Recipe by mama smurf
Another nut crusted tilapia recipe. Quick and easy. A spin-off from the Simple & Delicious cookbook.
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, ground
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets (4-6oz ea)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the pine nuts, flour, dill, lemon-pepper and garlic salt.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the egg, lemon juice and honey.
- Dip the fish in egg-mixture, then coat with the nut mixture.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook fish in butter over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with dill.