Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Kosher By Design.
- 3 1⁄2 slices white bread
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine bread, pine nuts, cornmeal, parsley, garlic, cayenne and salt in a food processor.
- Process into fine crumbs.
- Add egg white and pulse 2-3 times.
- Place mixture in a shallow dish.
- Combine mustard and water in a small bowl.
- Brush mustard mixture over chicken.
- Roll chicken in bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat evenly.
- Place in a large, lightly greased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered until chicken is cooked and coating is crisp and brown, about 30 minutes.