Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't remember where I found this one and I'm not sure of the yield.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in yolks one at a time.
- Beat in orange flower water, orange peel and vanilla.
- Add flour and sitr until well blended.
- To form cookie, roll 1 tablespoon dough into 2-1/2" rope and form into crescent.
- Scatter pine nuts over cookies and press in firmly.
- Warm honey over low heat and brush liberally over cookies.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.