Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a magazine clipping. Simple and flavorful. Salt really brings out the lemon, so be sure to taste for seasoning before serving and add a little more if necessary. Cooking time does not include cooling.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Combine zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil to juice mixture, whisking constantly until combined.
- Add orzo and toss to coat.
- Cool to room temperature and stir in parsley and pine nuts.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt if necessary.