- 2 cups carrots, thinly julienned
- 4 cups zucchini, thinly julienned
- 2 cups red bell peppers, thinly julienned
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh water (Filtered, but zaar doesn't recognize filtered water)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pine nuts or 1 1⁄2 cups raw cashews
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice (preferably fresh)
- 1 tablespoon shoyu
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (can substitute Red Wine Vinegar)
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all Sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Combine all “Pasta” ingredients in a medium bowl and mix carefully, but thoroughly.
- Place “pasta” on two individual plates and top each with half of the sauce, or toss the sauce with the pasta in a bowl and garnish with macadamia nuts, cashews, or pine nuts.