Recipe by Sharon123
A special drink in Russia served at parties, or for New Years or Christmas! From Russian Foods. I haven't tried this yet.
- 56.69 g ice cream (about 1 scoop)
- 70.87 g orange juice (about 1/3 cup)
- 28.34 g raspberry flavored syrup (about 1/8 cup)
- pine needles (1 small twig)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash several pine needles with raspberry syrup in a mortar.
- Remove the needles and pour the syrup carefully on the knife’s blade on the bottom of a high glass.
- Be careful not to mix the layers.
- Add the orange juice.
- Top with the ice-cream ball.
- Decorate with a pine twig.