Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing drink that you will love.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup mixed berry, Raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, Fresh Squeezed
- cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- 2 cups pineapple rum
- Add sugar and Water to a saucepan to make simple syrup.
- Puree Berries.
- Add orange juice and lime juice to berry puree mixture.
- Combine Pineapple Rum to the mixture.
- Pour simple syrup through the strainer, add to mixture.
- In a glass add ice and chopped cilantro. Stir.
- Pour Rum mixture.
- Finish with cilantro.
Sooooo Easy and so very good. we make smoothies all the time and this ranks high on the list. we will make it again an again. Thanks for the recipe