- 1⁄4 cup dried tomatoe, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 4 ounces feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- At home: combine the tomatoes and basil in a zip-locking plastic bag. Carry the pasta in another bag. Store the vinegar and olive oil in a plastic screw top container.
- In camp: bring 2 ½ cups water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, add a small amount of water to the tomatoes and basil to start rehydration.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain if necessary. Add the remaining ingredients to the pasta, toss and serve.