Recipe by graffeetee
Pinchos are a type of tapa that are served on skewers or other picks. These can be all meat, as this one is, or meat and veggies or fruits for color and flavor contrast.Recipe is from Tapas Made Easy.
- 2 lbs pork loin, cut into cubes
- 2 ounces white wine
- 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- 2 lemons, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except for pork and lemons.
- Arrange pork in a shallow dish and pour marinade over.
- Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning at least once.
- Thread pork onto skewers, using 3 cubes per skewer.
- Cook on a hot grill or use a grill pan about 8 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over the pinchos.