Charles Lieberman's Note:
This might be good for a Cinco de Mayo celebration (or whenever, I'm not one to judge). I got it from work and stripped the brand names.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Stir together beans and chiles.
- 3Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons bean mixture onto each tostada shell and place on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until hot.
- 5Brown beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently; drain.
- 6Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the salsa.
- 7Reduce heat to medium; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot.
- 8Serve tostada shells topped with hot beef mixture, shredded lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and remaining salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinata Tostadas
Serving Size: 1 (1765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 411.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: