Carol G.'s Note:
A nice easy to make snack, or something different for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (1 roll 10 Count)
- 1 cup thick and chunky picante sauce (divided use)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- pickled jalapeno pepper (as desired)
- 1Cut each biscuit into quarters, In bowl combine biscuits & 1/2°C picante. Stir to evenly coat.
- 2Pour biscuits into sprayed 9" pie plate & arrange in a single layer.
- 3In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2°C picante & cheese. Spoon over bisquits.
- 4Garnish with jalapeno slices. I put a med. amount on one side & a heavy amt. on the other as DH likes the spicy stuff.
- 5Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is completely cooked. @ 450 degrees.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinata Bread
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.8
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 559.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chunky picante sauce