Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice easy to make snack, or something different for lunch.
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (1 roll 10 Count)
- 1 cup thick and chunky picante sauce (divided use)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- pickled jalapeno pepper (as desired)
- Cut each biscuit into quarters, In bowl combine biscuits & 1/2°C picante. Stir to evenly coat.
- Pour biscuits into sprayed 9" pie plate & arrange in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/2°C picante & cheese. Spoon over bisquits.
- Garnish with jalapeno slices. I put a med. amount on one side & a heavy amt. on the other as DH likes the spicy stuff.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until center is completely cooked. @ 450 degrees.