Prep 18 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unusual recipe is a beautiful treat for those who love pineapples!
Make and share this Pinabana: a Tropical Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 200 ml pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 kiwi, mashed to pulp
- pineapple chunk, for decorating,garnishing
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Blend the first 5 ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour into chilled glasses and sprinkle with a dash of nutmeg.
- Decorate the rim of the glasses with pineapple wedges and serve with a smile!
We had this for an evening treat and it has a very nice taste, just a bit to tart for us. Next time will add a little more honey or some Splenda. The nutmeg is an added bonus before serving. Thank you Char!
Char, this was absolutely too good! made this for DH and myself yesterday evening, I doubled the recipe, and served it in a tall glass with lots of ice. I didn't want to open a can of evaporated milk, so I just used a couple of tablespoons, of whip cream instead, I did add more than 1 tsp of honey, we like it a bit on the sweeter side. This is a delicious summertime drink, and very refreshing, thanks so much Char for sharing, we enjoyed it very much...Kittencal:)