Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds really good. Great for a party, family get-together or football game; not to mention, it is so easy to make. Recipe is from the Kenny Roger's cookbook. *I suggest using a medium to hot taco sauce - preferably a chunkier sauce.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (packed in juice, drained)
- 1⁄2 cup bottled taco sauce (or picante sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- crackers or tortilla chips, for serving
- In a bowl, combine pineapple and taco sauce. Place cream cheese on a serving plate. Spoon pineapple mixture over top. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.