Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious Pina Colada, but without the rum. Great if you're the designated driver. Recipe from "Atomic Cocktails".
- 1⁄3 cup coconut cream, chilled
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- 2 teaspoons toasted flaked coconut
- two 2-inch pineapple chunk (optional)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, except the garnishes.
- Blend until thick and slushy.
- Divide the mixture between 2 large wine goblets.
- To garnish, sprinkle toasted coconut over the top and add a pineapple wedge.