Recipe by Monica Livesay
This another family recipe that is always a hit. Even those who hate coconut love this cake. It is so moist it will melt in your mouth. Great for hot summer days and potlucks--just be prepared to write the recipe over and over. Enjoy!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- oil or water, for package directions
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of coconut, found in the beverage isle with mixed drink products
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 -2 cup coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions in 9x13inch pan.
- Poke holes in cake with end of wooden spoon or fork.
- In a bowl mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over cake.
- Add crushed pineapple if desired.
- Top with Cool Whip and then coconut.