Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low cal yogurt dessert or snack that is sooooo good! My dd says it is sour, and until I tasted it I had planned to add a tablespoon of French Vanilla Coffeemate sweetened non-dairy creamer (35 calories) but when I licked the spoon it tasted so good that i didn't want to add anything else! You can add it if you want it sweeter.
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, no syrup
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon liquid french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer (optional)
- Add all ingredients together.
- Reach Nirvana with the 1st bite.
- Float slowly back down to the ground as you dreamily savor every wonderful bite!
This is absolutely delicious. I made it to use in Recipe#296358 omitting the apple for that recipe. I tasted it before adding to the salad. I'll definitely be making this again including the apple to eat as is. Thankyou for posting.
This is the BEST way to eat yogurt! I didn't add the jam but did add a tiny bit creamer (since I had it on hand). I thoroughly enjoyed this treat. Thanks for posting, Boy named Sous. Roxygirl