Decadent boozey little balls made with Malibu rum--perfect for your holiday celebration! You can shape them into balls, or little oval egg-shapes for Easter. Allow flavors to mellow for one week, before eating. I like to refrigerate them and eat them cold-- fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the malibu rum, coconut extract, and the syrup.
- 2Gradually stir in the powdered sugar.
- 3Add crushed vanilla wafers, pineapple and shredded coconut.
- 4Mix thoroughly.
- 5Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Shape mixture into walnut size balls and dip into melted white chocolate, or leave them plain.
- 7Place each truffle into a mini-muffin paper.
- 8Place into an airtight container or cookie tin, with layers of parchment between the layers.
- 9Store covered. Serve chilled, or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Truffles (Malibu Truffles)
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: