This is so yummy! There is rum in this recipe, but it is torched so the alcohol is burned off. Another great recipe from 30 Minute Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scoop ice cream into 4 ice cream dishes.
- 2In a small saucepan, heat the butter.
- 3Add the sugar and ginger.
- 4Stir together until the sugar dissolves.
- 5Continue to stir, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Add the pineapple chunks, toss to coat, and saute for 2 to 3 minutes to warm the pineapple through Remove the pan from the heat, and add the rum.
- 7Using a kitchen torch or igniter, flame the rum, tossing pineapple quickly to extinguish the flames.
- 8Pour the pineapple flambe over the ice cream, garnish with a maraschino cherry and a ginger cookie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: