Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool tropical treat ...without the straw!!!
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut (plain or toasted)
- Combine crumbs and margarine.
- Press into a greased 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Add cream of coconut to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
- Stir in flavoring.
- Fold in Cool Whip, pineapple, cherries and nuts.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Chill overnight in fridge.
Yummy, this is so good, if you love pina colada you will love this recipe.