1/2 Photos of Pina Colada Spritz Cookies
I found the basic recipe in recipegoldmine, then adapted it to make beautiful cookies for Chinese New Year. The combination of pineapple, coconut and a hint of almond is very yummy! Prep time is an estimation and cook time is 8 minutes per batch. Please note that these cookies are not very sweet, so if you have a sweet tooth, do not hesitate to use 1/2 cup of caster/brown sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 deg F.
- 2Combine butter, caster sugar, brown sugar in a large mixer bowl.
- 3Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg, mix until combined.
- 5Add the lemon juice, zest, almond and coconut extract.
- 6Combine well.
- 7Mix salt with flour.
- 8Add it to the butter mixture gradually.
- 9(I use a wooden spoon) Put dough into cookie press.
- 10Press cookies onto UNGREASED cookie sheet.
- 11Bake for about 8 minutes.
- 12NOTE: Before baking, i brush cookies with egg yolk glaze, fill the middle with some pineapple jam/filling and sprinkle with some dessicated coconut.
- 13Very delicious tropical cookies that i bake for Chinese New Year.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Spritz Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 25.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g