Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe can be doubled if ice cream maker is a larger one. Great over fresh fruit or with pound cake. Also just scoop into a glass with a splash of rum for a summer drink.
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, canned
- 1 cup cream of coconut, sweetened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk well. Add to you ice cream maker and follow manufacturers instructions. When finished place in a plastic freezer container with lid and freeze for four hours at least before serving.
- Cream of coconut is sweetened like Coco Lopez it is not just coconut milk.
- Recipe can be doubled if you have a larger type ice cream maker .