Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a tofu publication. I was surprised how pleasant tasting it was. An easy, smooth way to get your daily tofu.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package soft silken tofu
- 1 1⁄2 large ripe bananas
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute, plus
- 1⁄4 cup honey (sweeten to your taste, this is just what I used)
- 8 ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and whip, can be used immediately or reserved till later.