Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and creamy - with or without rum!
Make and share this Pina Colada Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) box silken tofu, any kind
- 10 ounces canned crushed pineapple, including juice (or 1/2 of 20 oz can)
- 6 ounces coconut milk
- 3 -6 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- rum (optional)
- Blend ingredients until smooth, be sure to blend thoroughly.
- Chill. (I pre-chill the ingredients before blending).
- Pour and enjoy!
- This makes great ice cream in an ice cream maker too. :-).
Oh my STARS this was delish!!! I ended up using the whole 13.5oz. can of coconut milk, added a handful of sweetened shredded coocnut, and used the full 6T sugar. If I had had coconut extract I would have added a little of that, too. My son made me add frozen strawberries to his, and it was wonderful too!!