Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Linda's Low Carb.
Make and share this Pina Colada Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces sugar-free coconut cream yogurt
- 8 ounces silken tofu
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup coconut syrup or 1⁄4 cup sugar-free pineapple syrup
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1 banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- Put the first 4 ingredients in a blender; blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, gradually add the pineapple and banana chunks through the feed hole.
- Blend until smooth and thick.