Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious smoothie is great for breakfast or a non-alcoholic party drink.
Make and share this Pina Colada Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) containersof yoplait fat free pina colada yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 2 pieces pineapple, spears
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- Quickly blend the fresh pineapple in your blender jar until it is smooth.
- Add the yogurt, blend well.
- Add crushed ice and blend.
- Pour into tall glasses and garnish with fresh mint and a pineapple spear.