Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A sweet, creamy cocktail for those who want dessert in a glass with a kick!
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups rum
- cream soda or Mountain Dew soda
- Put all ingredients in a large container and mix well with electric mixer or blender.
- Freeze in plastic containers at least 3 hours.
- Serve in glasses half full of slush and half of cream soda or Mountain Dew, unless you want to use less soda for a bigger kick!
Oh Mareesme, this is appropriately named! Really delicious and tastes just like a Pina Colada. I used Coconut flavored Malibu Rum and didn't bother with the soda. Just the thing on a hot Sunday afternoon. Thanks for another keeper Mareesme!