Prep 5 mins
Cook 48 hrs
Many summers have been spent sipping this delicious beverage.I love the taste of the tropics. Great served on hot summer days in the back yard. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle coconut rum
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, pureed in blender (juice and fruit)
- Mix all of the above ingredients into a large plastic pail.
- When partially frozen,stir.
- To serve: fill 16 oz.
- glass 2/3 full with slush and add 7-up or gingerale.
Very tropical! We enjoyed it a lot. Thanks
AWESOME! The best frozen drink ever! Now, all I need is the BEACH!