Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a way to make yourself feel like your in the tropics and cool! Pineapple, Coconut and Rum!
Make and share this Pina Colada Slush recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 15 ounces cream of coconut (Coco Lopez)
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 20 ounces pineapple
- 4 cups rum, of choice
- 1 liter pineapple carbonated beverages or 1 liter lemon soda
- Blend first 2 ingredients till smooth add to a large bowl or pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl. Stir to mix. Place in 2-3 freezer bags and freeze overnight.
- Bring to room temperature 1 hour before serving. Give a mix to blend and scoop into glasses and serve.
This is excellent - I agree with dukeswalker - more rum though!!! :smile:
I make this regularly. It is a summer favorite. You don't have to add the pineapple, just the juice is fine.
Yum - yum - yum!!! This was super good! We made this up to take camping and everyone loved it! Next time, I'll add more rum though! :)