1/1 Photo of Pina Colada Sherbet
8 hrs 20 mins
Tropical flavors of coconut, pineapple, orange, and island rum combine for a four-ingredient wonder of sublime taste. Transform a favorite summer cocktail into a cool and refreshing dessert. The 8 hrs of "cooking" time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender container or food processor bowl combine cream of coconut, undrained pineapple, orange juice, and rum. (If using a food processor, process only half of all the ingredients at a time.)
- 2Cover; blend or process until nearly smooth.
- 3Pour into a 9x5x3-inch loaf dish or a 2-quart baking dish.
- 4Cover; freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- 5Break sherbet into pieces.
- 6Place sherbet, about half at a time, in a blender container or food processor bowl.
- 7Cover; blend or process until fluffy. (Or, place in a chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy.)
- 8Return pineapple mixture to pan.
- 9Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Sherbet
Serving Size: 1 (1175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g