Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I tried a similar dish at a conference, and I knew immediately I needed to recreate it! At the conference, they served it in martini glasses, which is a great presentation. I am marking the serving size with the assumption that it is a side dish, so if you are using it as your full meal, you'll want to adjust that accordingly.
- 1 head lettuce, iceburg or 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
- reserved pineapple juice, about 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine salad ingredients and toss well.
- Combine dressing ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.