I tried a similar dish at a conference, and I knew immediately I needed to recreate it! At the conference, they served it in martini glasses, which is a great presentation. I am marking the serving size with the assumption that it is a side dish, so if you are using it as your full meal, you'll want to adjust that accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head lettuce, iceburg or 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
- 1Combine salad ingredients and toss well.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- 3Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 509.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g