Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Almost as good as having a real pina colada. Cooking time is actual refrigeration time.
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen Pina Colada mix
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- fresh pineapple chunk (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Combine milk, pina colada mix, and pineapple juice.
- Add puddings and beat for 5 minutes.
- Fold in pineapple, coconut, and whipped topping.
- Chill for several hours.
- Can garnish each serving with pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries.