- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 star fruit, washed and sliced to form stars
- 2 kiwi, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 fresh coconut, halved for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice.
- Add lime zest, lime juice and coconut cream to pineapple juice. Stir until coconut cream is dissolved.
- Combine pineapple chunks, star fruit, kiwi, mango, banana and avocado in large bowl.
- Drizzle juice mixture over the salad and toss gently to coat the fruit.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top.
- Place individual servings in halved coconuts.