4 hrs 30 mins
Kimberly Keller's Note:
This recipe came from one of the many recipe sites that I visit, but I'm not sure which one. This would make an excellent punch for all ages, if you do not add the rum. You could also make the base up ahead of time and just add the club soda as needed. I am guessing on the prep time and cook time. Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare ice ring in advance.
- 2Fill ring mold with water to within 1 inch of top rim; freeze.
- 3Arrange pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries on top of ice.
- 4Carefully pour small amount of cold water over fruits; freeze.
- 5In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth.
- 6In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum, if desired.
- 7Just before serving, add club soda and ice ring.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Punch
Serving Size: 1 (4351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 916.1
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 44.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 219.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 90.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g