Recipe by Kimberly Keller
This recipe came from one of the many recipe sites that I visit, but I'm not sure which one. This would make an excellent punch for all ages, if you do not add the rum. You could also make the base up ahead of time and just add the club soda as needed. I am guessing on the prep time and cook time. Cook time is freezing time.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- maraschino cherry
- 1 (20 ounce) cancrushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of coconut
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups light rum (optional)
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle club soda, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare ice ring in advance.
- Fill ring mold with water to within 1 inch of top rim; freeze.
- Arrange pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries on top of ice.
- Carefully pour small amount of cold water over fruits; freeze.
- In blender container, combine crushed pineapple and cream of coconut; blend until smooth.
- In large punch bowl, combine pineapple mixture, pineapple juice and rum, if desired.
- Just before serving, add club soda and ice ring.