- 8 ounces well-stirred cream of coconut
- 2 1⁄2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups light rum
- 2 cups ice cubes (to taste)
- fresh pineapple, wedge garnish for pitcher (with its leaves)
- thin wedges pineapple, garnish for each drink
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender blend together, in batches if necessary, the cream of coconut, the pineapple juice, and the rum and transfer the punch to a large pitcher.
- Stir in the ice cubes and garnish the punch with the pineapple wedge.
- Garnish each drink with a pineapple wedge.