Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yum Yum Yum. Another summer time dessert to die for! I saw this on a TV show and changed this up a little. Super easy and elegant all in one. Cooking time is chilling time. HINT: Creme de coconut can be found with the bar accessories.. like margarita mix.
- 118.29 ml pineapple juice
- 59.14 ml creme de coconut
- 236.59 ml light coconut milk
- 7.39 ml rum extract, divided
- 96.38 g box vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 236.59 ml shredded coconut
- 226.79 g whipped topping, divided
- 9 inch pie crusts, baked
- 59.14 ml shredded coconut, toasted, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine nectar, coconut milk, and 1 teaspoon rum extract. Sprinkle pudding mix over liquid and whisk for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut and 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Pour into pre-baked pie crust and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Combine remaining whipped topping with 1/2 teaspoon rum extract. Top chilled pie with whipped topping and toasted coconut.