Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Only 2 WW points.
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- Mix first 4 ingredients well in a large bowl.
- Add pineapple and its juice.
- Mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
i appologize I have made this on multiple occassions and haven't reviewed it yet. Great recipe I use sugar free coconut cream yogurt and it was delicious, low fat, not no fat, but still healthy and yum
This is just too simple to make and too good to eat to miss!! It is excellent. I made it at 10:00 am, put it in thr fridge and served it about 8:00 pm and it was great. My company from Australia just loved it. Thanks Audrey.
Congrats! Your Recipe was featured as our "Recipe of the Day" on our homepage! (7/10/11)