Recipe by Tinat51796
I found this recipe on a blog called Put a Lyd on it! http://putalydonit.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-02-11T14%3A52%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7 It looks really good so I'm posting it here so I don't forget about it. I'm always looking for new recipes to make in my crockpot.
Top Review by kolleen1021
We enjoyed this recipe, but like the previous review stated, it needed a little more spice in our opinion. I went ahead and added extra hot pepper sauce (Sriracha) and a little extra pineapple because we love it. We'll definitely be making this again.
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained (I only had chunks)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oil on the bottom of crockpot.
- Place pork chops in a single layer over the bottom of crockpot.
- Combine soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, and coconut milk and pour of the top of pork chops.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- In the last hour, spread tidbits and parsley over the top.