Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Featured on Carla's Kitchen Confessions' facebook page -- Recipe by Cooking4mykids.com -- Cook time equals freeze time!
- 8 1⁄2 ounces cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 8 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- Place the cream of coconut and pineapple juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for several hours, preferably overnight!
These were positively delicious and a wonderful summer treat. I will definitely make these again. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Kerfuffle Upon Wincle.