Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Just the name makes me think of a hammock swinging in a big shaded back yard with a breeze blowing...
- 1 (5 ounce) can crushed pineapple (don't drain)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until well blended.
- Pour into eight popsicle molds.
- Freeze until hard, about 2-3 hours.
This was very tasty. Creamy and good- but I tasted mostly the banana rather than any pineapple or coconut.
This was very good. I wasn't convinced when I ate the first one because it isn't very sweet, but when I ate the second one I was expecting it not to be sweet! I'm ready to make another batch!
Easy, creamy, and YUMMY! ZWT III