3 hrs 20 mins
This is a recipe that I was inspired to make after seeing a few recipes in different cook books. It's quick and easy to make, and the coconut layer is the most beautiful white and a wonderful coconut flavor with a creamy texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, coconut cream and sugar until well blended and slightly fluffy.
- 2Fold in the coconut extract and 1/2 cup shredded coconut.
- 3Pour mixture into pie crust, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours minimum to set.
- 4Toast remaining coconut to a light brown on top of stove over medium-medium-high heat while stirring almost constantly (this will take 10-15 minutes).
- 5Set toasted coconut aside until pie has set.
- 6When pie has set, remove it from refrigerator and spread the pineapple preserves over the top of it evenly.
- 7Sprinkle the toasted coconut on the pie and serve.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.9
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.1 mg
- Sodium 231.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 45.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g