1/1 Photo of Pina Colada Pie
4 hrs 20 mins
This is amazing! Very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 F (220C).
- 2Place crumbs, shredded coconut and sugar in a large bowl and use a fork to mix well.
- 3Stir in butter until evenly moist.
- 4Firmly press over bottom up and sides of a 9inch pie plate.
- 5Bake in center of oven until firm, 5-7 minute Place in freezer to cool about 20 minute.
- 6When crust is cool, place ice cream in large bowl and cut into small chunks.
- 7In small bowl stir ¼ cup coconut cream syrup with rum.
- 8Drain pineapple and pat dry with paper towels.
- 9Stir coconut cream mixture and pineapple into softened ice cream as best you can. Don’t let melt completely or pie will lose volume.
- 10Spoon into cooled crust and spread evenly.
- 11Tightly cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm at least 4 hours.
- 12For easy serving, place pie on counter and uncover. Let sit for about 10 min, just until you can slice.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Pie
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 159.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g