Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2-1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) canundrained crushed pineapple
- Prepare cake mix following package instructions.
- Add other ingredients.
- Mix 1 minute- don't over-mix.
- Grease muffin tins and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes.
Yummy. I had some of my girlfriends over for coffee and served these. Everyone raved about them. I had to give out a few copies of this recipe. Thanks for this great recipe Brenda.
yummy even my hubby was drooling over them and he doesnt usually like cake he said to me when are you making some more lol great recipe very tasty
Yummy flavor, but the texture is more like a cupcake than a muffin. Didn't stop anyone from scoffing them down though.