Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I received this recipe from a good friend. I am not a big fan of rum so I like the use of vodka instead.
- 750 ml vodka (or to taste)
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 12 ounces frozen Pina Colada mix, reconstituted or
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- coconut extract
- Mix all ingredients together
- Freeze (overnight, at least).
- Scoop into glass (I usually scoop until 3/4 full)
- Pour 7-Up or Sprite over it.