Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 cups softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup well drained pineapple tidbits
- 3 drops almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup toasted shredded coconut
- Mix the crumbs, oats, almonds and butter until throughly combined.
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with wax paper.
- Press half the crumb mixture evenly in the pan.
- Mix the coconut with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Fold the pineapple and almond extract into the ice cream and spread evenly over the crumb mixture in the pan.
- Top evenly with the coconut crumb mixture.
- Freeze until firm.