1 hr 15 mins
Audrey M's Note:
A different twist to normal fudge. Cook time is actually refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla chips
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped,toasted
- 1 (16 ounce) can pillsbury creamy supreme vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1Line 8 or 9 square pan with foil, extending foil over edges.
- 2Place chips in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Microwave on HIGH for 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- 4Reserve 1/4 cup nuts for garnish.
- 5Add remaining nuts and all remaining ingredients to melted chip mixture; mix well.
- 6Spread in foil-lined pan.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved nuts.
- 8Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- 9Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil.
- 10Remove foil; cut into squares.
- 11To toast macadamia nuts and coconut, spread on separate small cookie sheets; bake at 350°F.
- 12for 5 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pina Colada Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (943 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 32.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: