Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found @ Cooks.com when I went searching for recipes to use a nearly full 2 lt bottle of Club Soda guests left for us (Time does not include chilling time under refrigeration). *Enjoy* !
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice (Well-chilled)
- 1 (16 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle club soda (Well-chilled)
- In a container you can easily refrigerate, combine pineapple juice & cream of coconut.
- Mix well, cover & refrigerate.
- To serve: Stir mixture well & transfer to your punch bowl. Spoon ice cream into the mixture & slowly pour in Club Soda.
For those who enjoy the taste of coconut, this is the drink to make! Very easy to put together! I used Dreyer's Slow Churned, Yogurt Blend Vanilla, & had a very satisfying drink or two! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]